Website Designed by Llawerch Productions 2018
Secretary: Malcolm Carroll
Level Crossing Cottage
Secretary: Dick Harpur,
Treasurer: Sue Baker
SY17 5NJ Tel 01686 688 595
Chairman: Glynn Cook
Bailiffs: Andrew Cartwright Tel 01686 688196
Peter Penlington Tel 01686 688297
Doug Viliers Mob 07779 001387
Nigel Wigley Tel 01686 689155
Spa Shop, Caersws; Bradleys Garage, Caersws; Maes Mawr Hotel, Caersws.
Severn Trent Water Level
Caersws Monitoring Station
SEASON TICKET APPLICATION
Season Ticket Conversion from a Day Ticket.
Any visiting angler wishing to fish but desiring a season ticket,
may buy a day ticket and fish but afterwards may apply for a season ticket by -
- submitting the completed application form to the Secretary.(click on link below to open form. Print & Return)
- enclosing the used ticket.
- enclosing the season ticket subscription, discounted by the day ticket price.
- enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, please.
- Cheques should be payable to "Caersws Angling Association".